Virkon™ S is a multi-purpose disinfectant. It contains oxone (potassium peroxymonosulfate), sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, sulfamic acid, and inorganic buffers. It is typically used for cleaning up hazardous spills, disinfecting surfaces and soaking equipment. The solution is used in many areas, including hospitals, laboratories, nursing homes, funeral homes, dental and veterinary facilities, and anywhere else where control of pathogens is required.
Virkon™ S is the only branded disinfectant referred to in the prestigious AUSVETPLAN, as “Virkon™ S is a modern disinfectant with outstanding virucidal properties.”
- Organically certified
- Approved by governments worldwide to combat disease
- Gold standard disinfectant kills pathogens 10 times faster than nearest competitor.
- No need to rotate – proven to reduce the potential infectivity of resistant Salmonella Supertrains
- Not a dangerous good – easy to transport
- Degrades well in the environment
- Excellent safety user profile
AVAILABLE IN: 50 g SACHETS & 10 kg TUBS